This policy sets out how CIQ Ltd use and protect any personal information that you give CIQ Ltd when you use this Website. If you have any queries about this policy please contact the General Manager before providing your information. CIQ Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- interests in order to provide you with details of NewLaw products and services
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- other information relevant to recruitment processes
CIQ Ltd may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve its products and services
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help CIQ Ltd develop their Website and services, CIQ Ltd may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- recruitment and selection purposes
- to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with CIQ Ltd Ltd's contractual obligations
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
If you have supplied contact details to CIQ Ltd we contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.